Prevent Smoke and Fire Damage in Your Home or Business With These Tips
Thinking about where and how most structure fires start is a good way to prevent a lot of fire risks:
- Most house fires start as stove or Grease fires in the kitchen.
- Dryer lint traps start hundreds of fires a year.
- Holiday decorations are often sources of fire risk.
- Poorly maintained extension cords and aging electrical systems start fires.
- Fireplaces and wood burning stoves start many structure fires.
- Faulty ceiling fans left on in homes and businesses can easily catch fire.
- Holiday candles, bonfires and other open flames are fire risks.